Spam, spam, spam, spam…
I appear to have “fans”
They appear to have an interest in a post I once wrote about a beta-version of firefox 4.1.. For some unexplained reason they seem to be particularly interested in the accompanying screenshots of that post!?
A WOK is a WOK no matter how I look at it. But one of the more recent “spamments” reminded me of the movie Private Parts. In particular the following convo in between Pig Vomit and the Researcher.
- Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes.
- The average Howard Stern fan listens for – are you ready for this? – an hour and twenty minutes.
- Pig Vomit: How can that be?
- Researcher: Answer most commonly given? “I want to see what he’ll say next.”
- Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
- Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
- Pig Vomit: But… if they hate him, why do they listen?
- Researcher: Most common answer? “I want to see what he’ll say next.”
So thanks for the ROFLMAO bit. and now it is time for me to return the favor.
That’s all folks!
PS: My words are my own, my actions are my own. Everything I wrote and did in this post are my own responsibility. All I’m offering is: YAP!